Rolling Work Seat
Rolling Work Seats allow gardeners, farmers, mechanics and other workers with back or lower extremity impairments to complete low-profile tasks from a comfortable sitting position. Activities such as equipment maintenance in the farm shop, feeding calves, weeding vegetable crops, etc… require the workers to move along the ground stooped over or on hands and knees. A worker waiting for a knee replacement would find relief utilizing the Rolling Work Seat instead of kneeling on the ground to complete low-profile tasks. This Rolling Work Seat has a seat that rotates 360 degrees, adjusts up to 35 1/2” high, 10” pneumatic tires for rough terrain, and a steering bar for guiding the seat as it rolls.
- This comfortable rolling seat helps make your gardening easy, eliminating the back pressure, pain and stress caused by continuous squatting, stooping, kneeling and other repetitive movements.
- You sit on an old-fashioned tractor-style seat that swivels in any direction.
- Minimum height: 17 1/2 inches
- Maximum height: 35 1/2 inches
- Great for gardening, painting, yard clean up and more